We are a Primary School catering for children aged 4-11. Children are admitted during September in the Year in which they are 5, according to the Governor’s Admission Policy. Children transferring from another school are admitted according to the Admission Policy provided that there is space in the appropriate year group.
All children who will be five in the period between 1st September 2017 and August 31st 2018 will have the opportunity to take up a full time place from the beginning of the year.
The period of induction for 4 and 5 year olds will take place over the first couple of weeks of the autumn term, in order to settle them into school. Parents are invited to bring their child into the classroom to help them feel at ease with their teacher and new environment.
Our School Day
- 7.50 - 8.45am - WHIZZ KIDS Breakfast Club
- 8.45am - Supervision of playground
- 8.50am - Meet and register the class
- 9.00am - Lessons begin
- 10.20am - 10.40am - F2 & KS 1 Collective Worship/ KS 2 Break
- 10.30am - 10.45am - F2 & KS 1 Break/ KS 2 Collective Worship
- 12.15pm - 1.20pm - F2 & KS 1 Lunch Break
- 12.30pm - 1.35pm - KS2 Lunch Break
- 2.25pm - 2.40pm - Infant Break
- 3.20pm - Children leave
- 3.30pm - Supervision ends
- 3.20pm - 6.00pm - WHIZZ KIDS Afterschool Club
For assembly times please refer to class timetables as there is a difference between the key stages.